CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

happy day

hi, all fren long time me no writing d.....
today me and my old friend go out for steamboat... but one of my friend siao kia(xeno) just go there and read ghost book story.... she so charm, pay Rm 17.90 just to go there read story book..
me and another friend (ling), we keep on fry food and eat. not just fry food can food, we also talk allot...
we like talk more than eat.....
after the steamboat, we went for movie. we watch connected and disaster movie.... the connected was nice. you can found out hong kong car very hard, no matter how u bang it or drive it still can remain the shape... there's another thing, motorola have lot of different type of charger.. they got with picture or without it. if with picture, it got batman,tweet bird or bunny. if u chose either 1 of the picture it also divided got light or without light... i found out all this right after me watching the movie....
the 2nd movie, me and ling not actually watch the movie also.. we like guessing how many movie they copy to film tat crazy movie... they copy quite lot of movie. for example, 10 000 B.C,high school musical, Zohan, Guru, the happening, black sheep, kung fu panda, enchanded, night at the museum, and lot more... the movie is a bit sweat, but stil ok.. the most i shock was the song.... the song was so creative and nice... but me watch it til my mouth was open wide.. i recomand u all don go cinema watch, just buy a dvd watch it at home can d...

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

not worth to watch disaster movie in d cinema la... stupid movie, waste money nia...

use the money lai my place eat ikan bakar better xD

Miss EiL said...

haih ya, tat day we nothing to do and mai go home early ma watch lor...
so actually not bad la