CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

bad day...

today my headache still continue pain, so i went for doctor.. actually i don't wan to go see doctor coz mostly they give pain killer only, so there no need to go... but my sis insist me to accompany her...the doctor was very funny, she check my blood pressure and she say is normal. than she say 1 thing: " hmm........ you maybe migraine. so i open some medication for u." how i would know I'm having migraine or not, you is the doctor. she should tell me.. i really don't know now a days, how the doctor get their license.. she really deeeeeeppp..............

lucky in the afternoon, i feel much better. coz my darling sms wif me... but he said something that made me really mad at him... i really hate it... i minus his personal mark from 100% to 10%.. i really don't know what he have in his mind.. whether he really wan a girl friend or a girl who can do anything for him.... i really don't understand guy... I'm also afraid of guy,,,,

0 comments: