CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bad mood day

today, i have notice that i stil have feeling for my exbf. even though we have break up long time ago. my heart feel so pain when i found out he had a new gf... his gf was cute and they look so lovely and happy....

than after tat, i went out with some friend to clear up my mind...but..... this fellow is not making me happy at all..... he so rude.......... made my pant full of milk i so angry about it but i din show it out... it coz it is our 1st meet. in the end he got tell me the reason he felt tat way.... i understand his feeling..... so i forgive him...

all suddenly in msn he asked me to be his gf.. i feel like using him.. .although many ppl say to cure an empty heart is to find a new 1.. but i don wan to use him as life saver... i really need to clear my mind to think bout it.. although he say he don mind tat my heart stil have my ex....

GOD i realy hope that this is my last relaptionship...

0 comments: